Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Now I'm Just Showing Off


Ok! So I like the look of this blogger thing, especially when adorned with my work! Obviously, my confidence ebbs and flows. This last example is a still life that's for sale on my site. This is my husband's favorite painting.

Tomorrow, I will be posting the very first of my daily paintings. I will stop acting like a child and take some reference shots of more simple subjects until I become comfortable. Then I'll be adding on more objects, but only then. I learned my lesson today. I'm looking forward to the discipline and chops this new endeavor will foster. I think I'm feeling optimsim again! Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!