Thursday, January 29, 2009

ARCHIE



10x10"
oil on canvas
SOLD

This is Archie. He's not finished yet, but I need to post tonight. That unconnected feeling again. Plus, I want to post him now, and then again when he's done, because of the new approach I'm experiencing. I say experiencing instead of choosing because I don't seem to deciding. Nothing metaphysical going on, I'm sure. Apparently the time I've spend with Mr. Hein has been quality time. When I began painting Arch this morning, I just held the brush and applied the paint differently. Hmmm...osmosis. I like it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Suzanne! I love it just the way it is - it's just gorgeous!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww...Archie. He looks as though he is contemplating.....
    Well done, as usual.

    ReplyDelete

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!