Sunday, December 3, 2017

APOLOGIES!!!

I haven't posted for some time, save tributes to my husband, however I noticed that there were no comments under that post. This was fine as I hadn't posted in some time and people move on. But, in posting today I found that I had indeed received comments but they weren't published!

Please accept my apologies for not thanking those of you who took the time to leave me very kind and comforting comments on the post for Tim. I appreciate you caring and feel awful for not promptly thanking you.

I've informed blogger and I hope to have this problem resolved soon.

Thank you again!

8 comments:

  1. Not to worry, Suzanne. I think Blogger sometimes marches to it's own tune. Good to hear from you today, and I look forward very much to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Suz,,
    We have been missing for a year, and are trying to come back.. Its hard sometimes to leap back in.
    And blogger is weird sometimes
    Its so good to see you,, We love you so much!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have missed your presence... both your paintings and thoughts Suz. Glad all is good with you! An early Merry Christmas from snowy Canada!
    Hugs Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are coping, Suzanne.I have been absent,too.Life gets in the way sometimes but please do not think that we have moved on.I always think of you, sending you love and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We came to let you know we love you,,, We cant blog anymore, because the blogger police locked us out,, but we can still check on you.
    we love you
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog was absolutely fantastic!
    Great deal of great information & this can be useful some or maybe the other way.
    Keep updating your blog,anticipating to get more detailed contents.
    หนังฟรี

    ReplyDelete

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!