Tuesday, October 14, 2008

FREEWAY


18 X 24"
Oil on canvas
SOLD

I miss the white hot sun of a mid-summer noon day. Never thought I'd say that, but nothing is drying! I've got a painting in the oven. Never thought I'd say that either.

I began the as yet unfinished daily on Thursday of last week! My first on a pre-painted black surface. Oh my! I get it now. So, I went and painted all of my toned canvasses and board surfaces, save one, black and they're not dry enough to paint on yet! Oh well.

I haven't posted in days and I am beginning to feel untethered from the planet again. This is a recent commission and his name is Freeway. Is he not scrunchable cute?

Working on a process yet again. The plan is to have this studio working like a well-oiled timepiece from back in the day. Commissions, dailies, gallery hopefuls broken down into hourly compartments. I know I can do this. Just step away from the mouse Suzanne.

1 comment:

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!