Tuesday, October 21, 2008

THE GUYS


18 X 24"
Oil on canvas
SOLD

Working on a commission today and thought I could get it far enough to post, but no go so I'm posting a recent commission. I'm afraid I went a tad overboard clover-wise but I couldn't help myself—himself is Irish. I like this because it's less a portrait and more a painting.

Also, I'd like to apologize to anyone who left a comment here that I haven't responded to. When I began blogging there were no comments made, obviously, because who knew I was posting except me and my closest relative, so I just assumed I'd never get any feedback. Fast forward to today, I noticed one and then I noticed lots! I do apologize and hope no one thought me rude. It's not a real big deal, I know, but if someone takes the time to comment on my work/ranting, I feel it's only proper to say thank you, assuming of course the comment was nice, which they've all been...so far. So thank you and I apologize.

1 comment:

  1. it's a fun piece, those pooches have great faces. Did you hide a 4 leaf-er among the clover?

    ReplyDelete

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!