Thursday, November 13, 2008

I LIED

Happily, I have a ton of work, including two, count 'em, two, graphic design jobs! Unhappily, I want to paint!!!! This is good. I miss doing my daily like I miss my feet jammies, my tea and my bankie on a cold, stormy day. I'm gonna try and squeeze one in today but it doesn't look hopeful. I did have such good intentions when I pledged to post four days in a row. It was more like a fib. Is that how one spells fib? Or is it phib? Whatever. I inadvertently told an untruth. Plus, I lost half a day at the Honda service center because himself got stopped and ticketed for a blown headlight! Am I whining?

Also, we bought a new screen for our old mac. My imac still has won't turn on disease. Again, I could get it serviced, but then what would I complain about? Anyway, this screen is calibrated too dark and I've been washing out my last few dailies by lightening them too much! I do apologize. To you and to me. Imagine working all day just to see a faded representation at DP the next morning! Arrrrgh!

I'm off to get started working and recalibrate this screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!