Monday, December 29, 2008

ELLA DOES THE 4TH


18x24"
oil on canvas
SOLD

I hit a parked car in the parking lot today. I simply cannot believe I've become one of those people who put their foot on the gas instead of the brake. I felt very stupid. However, everyone was so incredibly nice!!! Even the woman whose car I hit...after she looked at me like she wanted to kill me of course...and who can blame her! Even the policeman was nice! If one has to make a fool of oneself with a two thousand pound vehicle, this is the way to do it. I'm nursing my heavily dented ego, our CRV sounds more like a Sherman tank than an SUV and that poor, nice womans' car rear is as flat as that perverbial pancake, but I'm not going to go to the dark place. Compassion Suz, fear calls for understanding, not punishment. I will be more careful and more vigilant and take my time when I'm doing things. I just felt so awful causing that nice person any kind of pain or inconvenience. I am so sorry.

This is Ella. All decked out for the 4th of July. She is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!