Monday, February 23, 2009

ARRRGH!!!

My computer had a fatal boo-boo this morning! I am dead in the water! Completely! I even have a painting to post, but alas, no Photoshop! What a weird feeling this is. I am, however, remaining calm through this crisis. It did, after all, prompt himself to relent and finally purchase a brand new huge iMac, upon which I am happily typing away as we speak...er write, whatever. He's going to try and get me going as soon as possible, but in the mean time, I can paint away and have lots of new paintings to post when I'm off life support and back in bidness! Until then, I thank you for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!