Friday, May 30, 2008

NZ's Completed


5 x 7" Oil on canvas

Well, this isn't quite finished, but I am. So many great colors and shapes and so little time. These clam shells are great to paint, but not in one day. This is my second day and I could spend one more on details. But, we must push on. I'm short one and have to work tomorrow.

This is the first day this felt like work! Sixteen paintings in and I think the honeymoon ended today. Now we'll see if I'm serious about this. Still, I've got 6 larger pieces going plus dailies, so I have nothing but praise for this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!