I finished a 20x20" paper study yesterday and was very happy with it. I very excitedly set up to shoot, took 5 snaps and headed up to download and post. Nuthin'! Bubkiss! Nada. I tried everything. It just wouldn't mount. So there are a few quick fixes in the works and a few extensive expensive ones, like a new camera. And it would be nice if the quality was such that prints could be made from those shots. Much to consider.
In the mean time I hope I'll be able to post this afternoon. My friend is on her way over with her growed up Nikon so there's hope. I think this paper study thing has legs. We'll see. Later.