Saturday, October 22, 2011

IT'S A FALL SALE!!




















16x20" oil on canvas
$450



We need some space and my storeroom has been targeted! Ouch! Time for a SALE!

I went through my paintings and selected some that I'm reducing in price. If you'd like to take advantage of this sale, I would prefer PayPal, but please feel free to contact me, I'll be happy to discuss other arrangements.

I've selected a few from the larger, mid-size and small canvases.  Here we go:











Sunny Side Up
16x20" oil on board
$250














Artichoke One
16x16" oil on linen
$175
















Ribbons One
30x30" oil on canvas
$400
















Survivor
16x16" oil on canvas
$300














Green Shadow
16x20" oil on canvas
$350 reduced to $250
















Lemon Thru The Drinking Glass
20x20" oil on linen
$350
















Three Reds
16x20" oil on canvas
$150




Greens and Reds
16x20" oil on canvas
SOLD


 The smaller paintings—which range in size from 4x4" up to 5x7"—  are reduced from $125 down to $50 each, or 3 for $140. Shipping $10.00. Just email me and let me know by name which ones you're interested in and I'll send you an invoice.

Please feel free to visit my gallery at dailypainters.com and suzanneberry.com for more.

Thank you so much for dropping by.


14 comments:

  1. Wow, great idea Suzanne. I'm sure these will fly out of your storage room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. INCREDIBLY talented!!!! I love them all...I don't think you'll have a hard time selling these! That first one is outstanding...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing prices for such talented work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all just incredible! Every single one is a master-piece! By the way, I recongnised the Ball Jar; Carrie from Carries creations (link on my blog) has recently done an entire series of watercolours of Ball Jars in an incredibly realistic style. I've never seen them over here though :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love every one of these! If I had any money I'd be buying...but I have my own storage place FULL of unsold work! Do you do any of the spring/summer/fall outdoor shows? I can't believe this stuff wouldn't sell immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Echoing Karen! I'm going to look again when we get paid and pay the bills that need paying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work Suzanne —plus amazing prices! Love the way you showcased them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work Suzanne! I really like all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with your sale. Many of these appeal to me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you looking for the best Graphic designing courses then this is the best place should be looking. We are very popular in graphic design in Delhi. Graphic designing courses in delhi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prepare for SAT exams with guidance from Experts of Team Mittal Learning Stars and achieve really good SAT score.SAT exam prep and courses online

    ReplyDelete
  12. Digital Yetch Company is the Best Digital Marketing Company in India / Top Digital Marketing Agency in India. Digital Yetch provides the best digital marketing services in India. Our company is one of the top 10 digital marketing companies in India.

    Best Digital Marketing Company in India
    Best Digital Marketing Company in Gurgaon
    Best Digital Marketing Company in Noida
    Best Digital Marketing Company in Delhi
    Best Digital Marketing Company in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Blog!! That was amazing. Your thought processing is wonderful. The way you tell the thing is awesome. Thank you for sharing the information. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post.
    Summer Internships in Amritsar

    ReplyDelete

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!