Thursday, June 4, 2009

DRAWING 1


9x12"
pencil on paper
NFS

Still working on the latest bug incarnation and really havin' fun with the concept. I want to be patient and not post any painting before its time, but we know how well I do with that. So, I thought I'd post some pencil sketches in the meantime to keep "little suz" pacified. Sulking, whining, a lot of heavy sighing, not at all pretty.

We sometimes gather magazines and just draw faces at night while glued to the tube. Makes us feel a little less like Brad Pitt's character in True Romance. Speaking of movies (nice segue suz) I believe this is Tim Burton. A fan yes, but not enough to draw his countenance on my free time. I just liked the reflection on his specs.



1 comment:

  1. Your posts always make me smile. I like that you drew Mr. Burton only because you liked the reflections in his glasses. That's just too damn cool. Oh yeah, and a wonderful likeness, at that... -Don

    ReplyDelete

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!