Sunday, June 22, 2008

ART INTERRUPTED


12 x 12"
Oil on canvas
DEVLIN 2
SOLD

A series of both frustrating and incredibly enjoyable incidents conspired to create situations in which I was forced to "bail the dailies!" However, I did work yesterday, but had to stop early. It was jam day and it was exactly what I needed. But, and there's always a but, I left yesterday's unfinished daily out on the picnic table this morning to speed along drying so that I could finish it up after today's daily. Got cloudy. Checked the weather map online. Nearest blob of green was miles away. Continued working. The hubs comes running in from the den. I hear the words painting and rain. Too late. Hopefully, it will survive, after all, oil and water don't mix.

Hoping to post both yesterday's and today's by this evening. Until then, I wanted to share the second of three studies of Devlin the wonder dog. Did I mention he is perfect?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!