Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Private Commission


Nothing feels right today. I've been trying since 10 AM. I'm wasting my time. My stars are out of alignment, my creative bio-rhythm is crossing over a critical line, my mojo is on the fritz. there's bad ju-ju in my studio and and my muse went awol. It happens. It'll be better tomorrow.

Back in the day, I worked with a friend who would whine aloud in a tortured voice: " I have angst! I'm haunted!" when she hit a creative wall. I so relate.

I'm posting this so I can recall what it looks like to be present when one is working. Now that I think of it, I felt pretty angst-ridden when I started this. Perhaps I'll go back to work.

1 comment:

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!