Tuesday, June 10, 2008

ONION 4


5 X 5" Oil on canvas
Please contact me at www.suzanneberry.com for purchase info.

This is Monday, June 9th's daily. I didn't post yesterday. It was our anniversary and we went out and throughly enjoyed ourselves. The miracle is that I did my daily on such a joyous occasion!

Of course I defaulted to a trusty quick-study onion, but, there so many colors in a "white" onion to work with. Mauve, rose, lime green, pearl white, tawny orange. Anyway, I really love what daily painting is doing to my work. I can't believe I actually thought I was one of the ones that could improve without working on a consistent basis. How come the voice isn't kind enough to point THAT out. No, one only hears from that wretch when one is creating. Who's ya daddy now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!