Thursday, April 2, 2009

APOLOGIES ABOUND

First, I'd like to apologize to anyone submitting inquiries or comments through my website, suzanneberry.com, for my lack of response. There was a technical problem, something wasn't enabled by the doo-hicky and none of the mail reached my inbox. So please, will the person who emailed me with the life-changing commission try again tomorrow?

Secondly, I was nominated for the Passion for Painting award and haven't a clue what to do next. I'm looking into it and will hopefully do the right thing, so those kind enough to nominate me, please don't think me rude, I'm just confused. I so appreciate all of your comments and the nominations, I'm just not up to speed on this blogging thing yet. Thank you so very much, I am flattered, honored and thrilled!

Back with more bugs in a bit!

1 comment:

  1. I am always so happy to see that you've posted. I love your work. You are wonderful.

    XOXOXOXOXO Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!