Wednesday, April 8, 2009

FOOTPRINTS


16x20"
oil on canvas
sold

I had such great plans today. Finish the last in the trampoline series, continue work on a commission, re-arrange the store room, tidy up the studio for an eventual move back downstairs and prepare paintings for shipping. All very important tasks. I am, after all, a professional. Then the doorbell rang, or rather the FedEx dude knocked. My new amp is here. I'm done for the day. Which leads me to the...

posting of another previous commission. This guy's name is Otis. I really wish I had this to do over again, especially now that I'm more comfortable with oils. I should, since I still have the reference photo. It'd be interesting to see how I would approach this after a year of somewhat daily painting.

1 comment:

  1. Love the composition on this one, Suzanne!

    Including the footprints trail was very clever on your part.

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!