Thursday, April 2, 2009

THANK YOU!


Well, I think I'm figuring this out. First a very huge thank you to incredible artists Olga Wagner and Arti for nominating me for this award. And another thank you to Gwen Bell for explaining the finer points of the process.

I am thrilled and honored and thank you both for this recognition. I appreciate your interest in my work more than you'll ever know. Please be sure to stop by and see their incredible work: Olga at catclawsstudio.blogspot.com/, Arti at artianim.blogspot.com/, and Gwen at gwenbellsdailypainting.blogspot.com/. Again, thank you so very much.

Now, I am to list 7 things I love and then pass the award along to another 7 passionate painters. Here goes:

1. My best friend for life, partner in crime, fellow artist, fellow musician and legal room mate for the last 15 years, the hubs.

2. Devlin the wonder dog.

3. Painting.

4. Jamming and creating music.

5. Any music Derek Trucks is involved in.

6. My PRS.

7. Peace.


I would like to pass this awards to the following great artists:

Delilah Smith

If I've done this incorrectly or failed to mention someone or something I should have, please forgive me, I'm still looking for all those tiny little people doing all that running around inside my iMac.

2 comments:

  1. Aaahhh you're such a sweetie...Thank you for thinking of me. ((((hugs)))) & (((bugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. just a little heads up....all of your artists links don't match up to the artists blogs. Found out when I went to check them out and see who's art you liked.;)

    ReplyDelete

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!