Wednesday, June 23, 2021

PINECONE SOUP TOO


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PINECONE SOUP TOO 16x20 linen on canvas AVAILABLE


This is our first effort together. In explaining to my friend my process, she has been willing to change just about everything in the way she works. However, I am and she is as well, very aware of keeping her style and not allowing mine to influence hers while imparting the tricks and pitfalls I've learned over the years...since 04, actually. 

Anyway, clearly I'd love to post her version as well, but I don't feel that's my place. This is between the two of us and I'm making my work public because I'm just so damned thrilled to be excited about working and, surprise, surprise....extremely happy with the results.

 The second one is next! Again...who knew? 

 Who am I?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!