Wednesday, September 3, 2008

STELLA


16 x 20"
Oil on gallery wrapped canvas
SOLD

This is another commission as daily x 3 days. With deadlines approaching I'm doubling up and doing commissions that I'll post as dailies. Another great client photo made this one so much fun to do. I'm trying the bright color, flat background on this one too. I think they're working pretty well.

I really missed painting a regular daily these past few days. I got some great snaps with the digital and can't wait to get them started. Have I mentioned how much I love the new studio? Really? That many times?

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work, Suzanne. What a delight to discover your work.

    I especially love this portrait. I think this dog is trying to tell me something.

    ReplyDelete

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!