Thursday, January 8, 2009

TOY 2


5x7"
oil on linen
$125

These toys are fun! I am having fun! Of course I have issues with that subject I wasn't going to discuss/whine about but, I'm a willow, I can bend. ...Freakin' linen. Oops! Slipped out.

Still getting to know the copy board. It's amazing though. So convenient. It's got a 24x24" board, an adjustable camera stand and two adjustable light kits on either side. I think the whole thing cost about $250 and it's worth every penny. I love my set up. I'm so fortunate. This is like a dream come true for me, despite my constant whining to the contrary. I remember sitting at my computer during my days as a 9-5er, making the same revision for the 56th time and thinking, "why am I not in front of an easel?"

Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!