Thursday, February 26, 2009

DOLL 2


6x6"
oil on canvas
$125

This is the second in a series of one of my favorite dolls. She's got such an amazing face and looks so tranquil. I long to sleep as peacefully as she does. Not a care in the world, perched on her chair atop a pedestal in the living room, she's quite content just to be dusted every now and then.

Impatience is a problem, rushed this because I wanted to see it done. A couple of highlight touches when she's dry will finish her up nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!