Monday, June 23, 2008

APPLE AND TWO BIRDS


6 x 6"
Oil on linen
Please contact me through
www.suzanneberry.com for
purchase info.

I've painted these critters before and I couldn't wait to do them again. I put an apple in to make things interesting and add some more color. I am besotted with the linen canvas experience.

I followed my new studio rules and found the day much more enjoyable. I was focused and talked myself through the hot spots. When I experience bum numb, I get up, plug in and jam for a half hour to get the blood going again. I find I have a new perspective when I return to my easel. Got a late start but I am very satisfied and looking forward to tomorrow's canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!