Thursday, June 5, 2008

Private Commission Daily


16 x 20" Oil on canvas

I had the bright idea of doing a commission as a daily again and it worked! When this dries, I have only some bright work to do and it's done! I'm so pleased with myself. The depression is lifting, my painting dismorphic syndrome is fading, and I'm sure I've weathered my first attempt to bail the dailies! Yes!

In the recent past, a frustrating day in at the easel would result in a frustrated call to the hubs who would then tell me to quit for the day and chill. Daily painting has effectively put an end to that! Next!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!