Tuesday, June 10, 2008

GRAY SALT


5 X 5" Oil on canvas
Please contact me at www.suzanneberry.com for purchase info.

Obviously this isn't finished. There was no way the copy could be painted on the surface of this can today. So, I put it outside. On the table. In the backyard sun. It's 96 today. It dried. What wouldn't? I don't think I'll finish it today though. I've cleaned up and put everything away, so I'll tackle the copy on the can first thing tomorrow, before I start Wed's. daily.

The can is a favorite of ours. Himself is, as I've mentioned, quite the cook. There's no one easier to buy gifts for than an aspiring chef. This was gourmet salt, gray salt to be exact, his favorite. And so many interesting uses for the empty can! Tuesday's daily is obviously one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!