Sunday, May 25, 2008

I Am Indeed Working

Although I had planned to do a daily yesterday, I decided instead to continue working on a larger gallery portfolio piece. I'm so pumped about this piece. I bought some decorative stones, from one of my favorite haunts for such things, and took some nice shots of the bag with sunshine streaming through. Amazing things happened to the stones! Such an array of colors!

Himself said I should post progress shots of the piece and I think I agree with him. I decided to forgo yet another daily in favor of the larger piece today. Back to dailies tomorrow and I've committed to doing five this coming week. I've managed to stick to somewhat of a schedule with my favorite distraction being home on vacation this week. Seems when I blow work off now, I sulk. That's never happened before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!