Tuesday, May 20, 2008

ONION 3


4 X 4" Oil on canvas

4 x 4" Oil on canvas

The third and final onion! These are really time savers. I've gone from thinking one day was not nearly enough time to complete a painting to finishing today's daily in two hours! Of course the canvas is 4 x 4" and the subject is a single onion, but it is a painting and it is done. And I now have time to devote to my larger pieces.

I've got so many things I want to work on right now. I've never been this excited about painting or more intent upon concentrating on what I'm painting. I just love painless life lessons, don't you? I'm working on two larger pieces for my gallery portfolio that are really fun. A little canvas stretching party a few weeks ago resulted in some fine, large surfaces to work on.

Now I just have to honor my commitment to work while my best bud is home on vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!