Tuesday, July 15, 2008

WORK, INTERUPTED!

Alas, I am still under siege. It seems I will have to bail the dailies, but for other work, not sagging confidence. When it rains I guess, and I'm really very grateful.

I had planned to do quick morning hour dailies all week and renovate my studio in the afternoons. It's a mess: half-painted, stained carpet, the dogs ate the door woodwork a few years ago. It's really beginning to have an impact on my outlook and we must keep that moving in a positive manner, now mustn't we?

But, two commissions, due very soon, along with some nice graphic design work have happily appeared, so my plans must change. I will hopefully be able to post a daily tomorrow or even get started on it this after, if design work moves along smoothly.

My daily reading of The War of Art continues to inspire me. I actually walked into the studio this morning and exclaimed, for the very first time in my rather lengthy existence—I love my job! I love my studio! And it's not even renovated yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!